Outlook is a desktop-based e-mail client that helps users deal with e-mail, contacts, and calendars on a daily basis. Sometimes users want to copy their backup email to another location or send it directly to the iPhone. In this case, there is a need to sync Outlook contact with iCloud. Then users face problems with how to do it? Here, in this blog, we will show you how to sync Outlook contacts to iCloud account with three simple techniques, let's see these three methods one by one.
iCloud is one of the most popular cloud storage and cloud computing service used by millions of users. It is available for both Windows as well as Mac. Users choose iCloud based on security features because the iCloud backup system is more secure than local backups. Many users are still unaware that inserting PST contacts into iCloud is safer and more accessible at any time.
• Launch "iCloud Control Panel" on your device and run it.
• Now you need to sign in with iCloud username and password.
• After that check the box for "mail, contacts, calendar, tasks", and then click on "Apply" button.
• Thus, all the Contacts, Calendars, Mail and Tasks on Outlook will be imported into iCloud.
Note: This method connects all data, including all emails, contacts, calendars, assignments, etc. You just can’t sync the contact separately.
For this method, you first required to export your contacts to VCF format. to do this, follow the steps mentioned below:
• Choose "Contacts" you want in Outlook, and click on "Home" available on the top of the left hand side.
• Here choose "Forward Contact" option and then save it "as a business Card".
• In the next window, click the Contacts in attachment files and choose "Select All".
• Now press Ctrl+ C to copy them, and just after that paste them in your desired location using Ctrl+ V.
Once you get the vCard file, follow the steps to import vCard file to iCloud.
• Download and install iCloud Control Panel on your computer.
• Sign in with the same iCloud account on iCloud.com
• Now just click "Contacts" ⇒ "Gear" ⇒ "Import vCard"
• And after that select the Outlook Contacts from your system which you have saved earlier.
• Now just click on the "Open" option.
• Finally now you are ready to access your Outlook Contacts in iCloud.
Direct conversion of PST file contacts is not possible because iCloud uses the Vcard format to store contacts, so it is necessary to convert PST contacts to iCloud. You will need to first convert the PST contacts to VCF format and then import them iCloud.
If you want to export your contacts to VCF format, use this Softmagnat vCard import Export tool that efficiently extract your contacts from Outlook program. Here we have mentioned the steps by step procedure of this utility:
Now users need to follow these simple steps to import vCard files in iCloud without any hurdles:
Enter iCloud login details ⇒ click on Contacts ⇒ select Import vCard option ⇒ click on browse button ⇒ add VCF files.
// (Now you will find Outlook Contacts Synced with iCloud account) \\