Email programs or working with an email client have become the organization’s most excellent means of communicating with them. It offers users a huge range of induction functionality that is required to manage email data. However, email conversion is required by many users when they switch from one email client to another.
Microsoft Outlook is undoubtedly a powerful email client program that can be used as part of a Microsoft Office suite. It is a personal information manager and is used by a large number of people around the world. But due to several errors delivered by MS Outlook, most users switch to Windows Live Mail.
Windows Live Mail is a free Microsoft email program. This is an update to previous versions of Outlook Express and Windows Mail, which includes earlier versions of Windows but with additional features. As it was created after the Windows version of XP and Vista and Microsoft Outlook, it improved function such as sender, email title or content, search email, calendar and other features.
Moreover, EML is the file format that Windows Live Mail uses to save its valuable data. This EML file format is well supported by a large number of Mac and Windows OS e-mail programs. Now it's time to move on to the Outlook to Windows Live Mail export procedure.
Lets, try the free method to perform the conversion of MS Outlook to Windows Live Mail in efficient way. Just follow the step by step procedure as mentioned below:
• First of all download and install Thunderbird email client and open it.
• Now click on the "Tool" option and then select the "Import" option.
• Now in "Import" wizard, choose "Import Everything" and after click on "Next".
• Now a new "Import" wizard will open, choose "Outlook" and then click "Next".
• Now wait for a while, until the process is complete.
• Once the process completes, select the "Outlook emails" and click "Save As" option.
• Now you need to select the folder to save the export file.
• Finally, now you will find your emails saved with eml extension.
Now you need to import those emails to Windows Live Mail application. For this task you need to follow some easy steps given below:
• Open Windows Live Mail on your device.
• Move to the "File Menu" and click "Import Message" ⇒ "Windows Live Mail" option.
• Use the "Browse" option to view the emails and after that click the "Next" tab.
• Here you need to choose folder to import and then hit the "Next" button.
• Now the exporting process starts and once the process completes
• Press the "Finish" button
If this manual method really did not work then users may have their own reason behind the failure this conversion such as - the user may not have the technical knowledge, they may find the manual technique tough, the manual method requires more attention to execute the process, manual technique takes lots of time to complete the process.
In this case, the best option is to choose a third party tool for this task that is easy to use and provides smooth conversion within a short time. Similar software is also coming in our mind - which is popularly known as Softmagnat PST to EML Converter software.