Repeatedly look for a way to transfer your Google Mail account emails to your local system. Google Takeout is a service that allows you to export your data from most Google accounts, so you can easily access your Gmail data locally. Takeout saves the data in a Zip file and contains a separate folder for each service you have chosen to export.
Microsoft Outlook, on the other hand, is an desk-top based email client that is widely used around the world. Outlook is the most popular email client because of its pre-functional feature. It uses PST file extension to save contacts, calendar, email, log and many other information. Today in this blog, we are going to describe the whole process of exporting Gmail data to Outlook with the use of Google Takeout service.
Method 1: Download Gmail Account Emails in MBOX file, Using Google Takeout Service.
Method 2: Convert MBOX File into PST format using Professional Softmagnat MBOX to PST Converter
To import Google Takeout Email into Outlook PST, users must follow 2 methods that we have already discussed above. Let's see these methods one by one:
Here's a step-by-step guide to downloading a Gmail account emails in MBOX file format:
• First, sign in to your Gmail account from which you want to export your Google Takeout mailbox to Outlook PST.
• After that, a new wizard will open (See the screenshot given below)
• Under "Select Data to Include" option, just click on "Deselect All" option. And after that scroll your mouse, search and select "Mails" option as per your requirement.
• Now, click on "Next Step" option to continue the process.
• Here, under Customize Archive format, you will find 5 methods listed to export Google Takeout emails. Select the "Send Download Link via Email" option.
• Here, now you need to select the ".zip" format to export data from the following two options.
• Now you need to choose "Archive Size" as per your requirement. By default it is 2GB.
• Now go to the "Create Archive" option and click on it.
• Once you click on it the Archive process will get started.
• Once the process completes, Click on "Download" button OR check your mail and download the data.
To export downloaded MBOX data with Google Takeout into Outlook PST format, you can try this MBOX to PST Converter tool that works smoothly and export all your MBOX data in Outlook PST file format with proper data safety. It does not take much time to export the files as it as fast as well as contains only few steps which can be handled easily by any users without technical expertise.
As we know, Outlook is becoming popular among users and it is used by most professionals. Moreover, it saves the data in PST file format. But the data downloaded from the Google Gmail account is in the MBOX file format, so it becomes mandatory for users to export the data in Outlook PST file format, for which we have provided an automated solution in the section above.
The blog above describes the complete process of downloading Google email and transferring it to Outlook desktop client, which works seamlessly for all types of user and requires only a little bit of technical skills to follow this process properly. User can also try this tool for Gmail mailbox to Outlook PST format.