SQL database is the most reliable application which used to store and recovers the data. SQL is the installed application in the server. The SQL easily allow to access multiple users that helps to make the each users account at the same time. The SQL server creates the correct username and passwords foe each user it allow for the lawful power to access the SQL server database.
Sometime your SQL passwords gets corrupt due to the any reason like- malware or virus attacks, abruptly power shutdown, disk corruption and so on.
There are two methods to recover SQL Password:-
- First is Manual Methods
- Second is Third Party Tool like SQL password Recovery Software.
Hence, follow the steps to change the SQL passwords.
How to change SQL Server password in management accommodation?
- Login to SQL Server by using Windows Authentication.
- In Logins Folder through Security Folder as available under Object Explorer.
- This will enable you to change System Administrator password, change and confirm the new password. Click OK.
- Your new password will reset within no time. Keep a note of it at a safe location for easy access.
You have to know that manual processor is little bit lengthy process and it will take some time for the recovery of SQL password. It is done by the person who have technical knowledge to run this process. Small mistake can be cause of the deleted data. You can try this method at once and if you didn’t get any response or any other problem then, you can try this third party tool to Recover SQL Password.
SQL Password Recovery Software
The SQL password recovery software is the software that helps to the instant password recovery. The software has a great features as well as functionality. The software works with full of efficiency and accuracy. So if you want for the quick sql password recovery then use this software. Download the free trial version of this software.
Are you looking for the solution to repair corrupt Word document File? So, here is the way that how to recover your corrupt word files back in the safe mode. Sometimes your ms word file gets corrupted due to may reason like- virus and malware attacks, sudden power shut down, hardware issues and so on. There are two ways to recover MS Word file. First is Manual Process and Second is use of the third party software.
Microsoft Word is a word document which is developed by the Microsoft. Microsoft Word is a part of the MS office suit. It is uses in the business world, home, and educational sector. The word processor application to generate different type of text documents which contains letters, brochures, learning activities, resumes etc. The ms word document has two .doc and .docx file extension. Earlier version of ms word used .doc extension and MS Word 2007 and later versions use the .docx extension to saving the document.
Here are Some Limitations of Manual Process
- It is little bit lengthy process
- Manual process allow for the person who have the sound technical knowledge to perform this process.
- Data may be delete or lost if there is having any mistake during the process.
- This manual process is a complex issue.
Let’s use the Manual Process to Recover Corrupt MS Word Document File by the OPEN and REPAIR Feature.
- Start the Microsoft Word program on the system
- Go to the File tab and click
- In the open window, browse the location where the corrupt file is saved.
- Select the file, now click drop-down arrow button shown next to the open.
- Click open and repair in the list
- Now, within a few time it will complete the process.
Recover the Corrupt Word File using Third Party Software
Use the MS Word File Recovery software which helps to recovers the entire corrupt word file. It is based on the graphical user interface. The software works very quickly and easily. So download the free trial version of this software. Free version allow you to repair corrupt Word file and see you the preview of recoverable data. If you are completely satisfied with recoverable data then you need to purchase the full version license.
You can download this application from here: