eM Client is a desktop based email client application which is basically used by users to send or receive emails, managing calendars, tasks, contacts, etc. it provides wide range of features for handling email, including advanced rules management, mass mail, delayed send, or a built-in translator for incoming and outgoing messages. It supports both Windows and MAC operating system.
Offline Storage Table (OST) is a replica of user account on Exchange Server that allows users to work offline and synchronize changes in exchange server when connected to the internet. Many users want to migrate OST file to eM Client and they look for the way to perform this migration. Through this post we would like to share step by step guidance to users who wants to migrate OST file to eM Client.
Users can complete this conversion task within two steps, which are described in details in the below section –
The user may have two options to perform this conversion. The first is a manual where the second is an automated solution. Our first motive is that how we can provide our users with a top and secure solution. Therefore keeping this in mind, we recommend Softmagnat OST to PST Converter software which is the easiest solution to convert OST file to PST file format, without creating any damage to the files. But if we talk about the manual solution, we would like to tell you that it can be complicated and risky for the users.
Once your PST file is converted successfully then you can move this PST file in eM Client, using the steps mentioned below –
• Open eM Client on your computer system
• Click on the “Menu” tab and then go to the “file” option
• Now click on it, and select the “Import” option
• Move to next wizard, and select “Import from Microsoft Outlook”, click “Next”
• Now click on the “Select File” option and add PST file converted earlier
• After uploading PST file, click on the “Next” option
• Now, here you are required to choose an option to save imported file in eM Client
• To save imported file in specific folder, choose the second option and then click on “Select Folder” tab
• To save imported file in new folder, then click on “New Folder” option
• Now you need to give a desired name to the new folder and then click on “OK”
• Now finally you need to click on the “Finish” button
• You will get the completion message as soon as the PST file is imported successfully
Here we have discussed the complete process by which users can easily move their OST file to eM Client. We have not considered the manual solution as it is not safe and users faces many trouble while using it. But in place of this we have taken an professional solution which performs the task successfully in lesser time without any interruptions.