Need to save Office 365 email to your desktop? Today, tech users rely more on transferring email to 365 desktops due to the increased speed of cybercrime. Therefore, now users want to store their confidential email locally and want to use desktop-based applications. So here we explain the way, by which you can safely save your email from 365 to your computer.
For this migration, you need to make sure that Office 365 mailboxes must be configured with MS Outlook application so that Office 365 must have the complete permission to export the messages. Follow the steps mentioned below:
• Firstly, Run MS Outlook and from the "File" menu, select "Open and Export" then "Import and Export".
• Now, from the "Import and Export" wizard, choose "Export to a file" and then click on the "Next" button.
• After that, choose "Outlook Data File" (.pst) in the newly opened window and then click "Next".
• Then, it will ask you to select the folder items to be move. Choose the required folder (public folder, mailbox) and then click "Next".
• Tedious and Long Procedure: Activities such as account configuration, application export, etc. Causes a routine procedure for users, and such a strategy is a long-term solution.
• Require an Outlook Expertise: Such a process should be carried out with concentration, because if any problems are observed, then normal users cannot solve it and require Outlook experts to solve the problems.
If you do not want to follow a long process of exporting Office 365 data to desktop with attachments. Then you need to select this Office 365 to PST Converter program.