How to fix Popup Windows "Contracting the Server for Information"
When trying to compile an email, reply to an email, or send an email, a "Contracting the server for Information" message window may appear on your screen. When this message appears, the window not allows you to compose your email and also stops to perform another Outlook task. It is disappointing to deal with situations if you are in a hurry to send e-mail. As an experienced user of Outlook, it is very important to find out why the window is showing these types of messages and also try to know that how we can prevent it in future.
There are several reasons when such content is required by Outlook…
- In case you need to automatically insert a signature that contains the image file loaded from the network path
- In case Outlook supposed to automatically enter a file attachment from the network path;
- If your e-mail needs to upload a theme / template that contains resources loaded from the network path;
- If a third-party Outlook plug-in tries to load email content from the network path.
A few Simple things need to keep in mind to stop this window popping up in your Outlook:
- The network connection should be fast and proper and does not lose any data packets.
- The files loading from network connection are not removed and all your emails are still exist in it.
- If the problem persists, it’s better to edit the content (signatures, themes, etc.) and loaded it from the local disk.
Windows Data Recovery