Ms Access is known as a database management system (DBMS) from the Microsoft. And MDB is the file which store all the data of MS Access database. This application is most popular and widely used.
But sometimes this file got corrupted and become inaccessible. There are various reasons of corrupt of MS Access database files.
Here are Some Major Reasons of Corruption of MS Access Database File:
- Quick shutdown: Sudden shutdown of the system is one of the greatest issues for the damage access data. It indicates like when window not working properly, system get hang and sometimes sends the error massages and shutdown your PC without closing down your database files. While suddenly power failed during the working on system.
- Hardware fault: Hardware failed while the packets are lost on the network and due to the bad sector.
- Virus infections: Due to working on the system with using networks some virus comes on the system unexpectedly. And they infected the documents. This is one of the awful reasons for the damage access data.
- Bugs: A bugs relates to the unwanted error, flaw, failure or fault in a system. It shows an unexpected result which may cause of the data faults.
- Several users: Several users using the same database and the different jetpacks, it may be leads to corruption.
So that was the reasons of corruptions in the Ms Access database. Now you should have to know that how can you prevent your damage database. Let’s know about the prevention of the Ms Access documents.
- Splitting: For preventing your file then split your database into two parts in the backend which stores tables and a frontend which stores everything else. There is an inbuilt wizard which can help you for this tool.
- Don’t use memo fields: Never try or use of the memo field it also can cause for the damage data. If you need to memo your work then generates a separate table for it and then creates the one to one relationship with the parent table.
- Don’t stores images: Don’t use and store images in your database, it isn’t made for this so be careful.
- Wi-Fi issues: If you are connected to the -neighborhood networks or multiple users using the same Wi-Fi can cut your connection abruptly. This may reason to the corrupt data.
Manual Tips to Recover Damaged Ms Access Database:
So don’t worry for your corrupt and damage documents in the access database file. Here is a manual methods which is able to helps you to recover the damaged and corrupted database.
But before you start this procedure you should have to know about their limitations such as:
- The manual methods are complex issue; it has a time consuming and a bit lengthy
- There are some chance to loosing data and if it fails to the repair MBD file
- User need to have some technical skill to repair MS Access Database
So we don’t want to take your more time so let’s start the process:
1. Inbuilt Feature “Compact and Repair Database” to repair .mdb file
The size of the MS Access database file is rapidly grow and bigger size always create problem. So it better to use Microsoft inbuilt utility to repair corrupt Access database file. You can follow these steps to repair mdb file.
1. Open Menu
2. Click on Database Tools
3. And then Select “Compact and Database Repair” option
This is a inbuilt feature and All version of MS Access having this option.
2. Import Corrupt Files to a New Database & Restore MS Access Database:
- First launch MS Access and create a new database in Ms Access. Then click on the “Create a new file”.
- After that go the “External data” on the access task bar
- Select the Access to import the files.
- Clicking on the Access, window will pop up named “Get External Data – Access Database”.
- After that go to the browse button and choose the database files to import.
- Then browse and click Ok.
- Select the object and click Ok.
- Choose “Save Import Steps” and click Ok.
These tips will help you in most of cases but sometimes it will not work. Manual tips did not repair all types of problems. If you are still facing the error, I would suggest you to use the free trial version of MS Access Database Repair tool. Free version allow you to repair corrupt database and show you all the recoverable.
If you are completely satisfied with the free version then you need to purchase the full version license to save data.
Sometimes OST file shows unexpected error which chills down to your spine. It happens most of the time because of deleting user account, virus attack and hardware failure which shows errors in Exchange Server. In order to avoid this issue, users recover or repair of files with third-party tools. These tools often work well but all of them are not reliable.
With the advancement in technology, Microsoft has brought up-to-date diagnostic and repair tool with MS Outlook. Each version comes with its own options and functionality to diagnose the error. Microsoft provides a different tool to fix issues in OST files. The company also don’t recommend OST repair all the time as it may affect the data. So, it is better to recreate OST files with the following steps –
- Close the MS Outlook application.
- Open Mail from Control Panel.
- Click “Email Accounts” in Mail Setup”.
- On “Data Files” tab, choose “Exchange Account” by launching “Open File Location”.
- A platform is opened for Exchange Account in the file explorer. In the file explorer, the Mail Setup and Account Settings will remain open.
- Close Mail Setup and Account Settings dialog boxes.
- Access exchange data file from File Explorer and click Delete.
- Restart the MS Outlook to recreate an OST file.
When followed in ideal order, the solution is likely to work. If any complex issue takes place in the field, it is better to use a professional tool. You can use OST to PST converter which can easily deal with OST issues despite the platform. It is known to have user-friendly interface which is customized for the beginners and it can be easier for all users. To evaluate these features before buying them, it is better to use trial version. If it works as per your needs, you may buy the full licensed version.
SQL database is the most reliable application which used to store and recovers the data. SQL is the installed application in the server. The SQL easily allow to access multiple users that helps to make the each users account at the same time. The SQL server creates the correct username and passwords foe each user it allow for the lawful power to access the SQL server database.
Sometime your SQL passwords gets corrupt due to the any reason like- malware or virus attacks, abruptly power shutdown, disk corruption and so on.
There are two methods to SQL Password :- First is Manual Methods and Second is Third Party Tool like SQL password Recovery Software. Hence, follow the steps to change the SQL passwords:-
How to change SQL Server password in management accommodation?
- Login to SQL Server by using Windows Authentication.
- In Logins Folder through Security Folder as available under Object Explorer.
- This will enable you to change System Administrator password, change and confirm the new password. Click OK.
- Your new password will reset within no time. Keep a note of it at a safe location for easy access.
You have to know that manual processor is little bit lengthy process and it will take some time for the recovery of SQL password. It is done by the person who have technical knowledge to run this process. Small mistake can be cause of the deleted data. You can try this method at once and if you didn’t get any response or any other problem then, you can try this third party tool to Recover SQL Password.
SQL Password Recovery Software
The SQL password recovery software is the software that helps to the instant password recovery. The software has a great features as well as functionality. The software works with full of efficiency and accuracy. So if you want for the quick sql password recovery then use this software. Download the free trial version of this software.
Are you looking for the solution to repair corrupt Word document File? So, here is the way that how to recover your corrupt word files back in the safe mode. Sometimes your ms word file gets corrupted due to may reason like- virus and malware attacks, sudden power shut down, hardware issues and so on. There are two ways to recover MS Word file. First is Manual Process and Second is use of the third party software.
Microsoft Word is a word document which is developed by the Microsoft. Microsoft Word is a part of the MS office suit. It is uses in the business world, home, and educational sector. The word processor application to generate different type of text documents which contains letters, brochures, learning activities, resumes etc. The ms word document has two .doc and .docx file extension. Earlier version of ms word used .doc extension and MS Word 2007 and later versions use the .docx extension to saving the document.
Here are Some Limitations of Manual Process
- It is little bit lengthy process
- Manual process allow for the person who have the sound technical knowledge to perform this process.
- Data may be delete or lost if there is having any mistake during the process.
- This manual process is a complex issue.
Let’s use the Manual Process to Recover Corrupt MS Word Document File by the OPEN and REPAIR Feature.
- Start the Microsoft Word program on the system
- Go to the File tab and click
- In the open window, browse the location where the corrupt file is saved.
- Select the file, now click drop-down arrow button shown next to the open.
- Click open and repair in the list
- Now, within a few time it will complete the process.
Recover the Corrupt Word File using Third Party Software
Use the MS Word File Recovery software which helps to recovers the entire corrupt word file. It is based on the graphical user interface. The software works very quickly and easily. So download the free trial version of this software. Free version allow you to repair corrupt Word file and see you the preview of recoverable data. If you are completely satisfied with recoverable data then you need to purchase the full version license.
You can download this application from here: